Mr Perfect Ch. 13






I was deeply depressed and on the edge after a long day of dropping off dope and picking





up money. I had been on the road since 4 a.m. getting money. Yeah, I had way more





money , cars, and jewelry than most niggas my age. I was top of the food chain in the





dope game. But for some reason I still felt like something was missing. My soul was still





hungry for a better life and the love of Christ. My friends were dying and going to prison





at an alarming rate. I didn’t want to die and I didn’t want to go to prison. However, being





broke was not an option because of the people that needed me. My mother was barely





getting by and my grandmother was in her mid 70’s and still had to work everyday,





cleaning houses for crackers in Crystal River. She would work for them for so long that





they would often grow old and die. After they would die they wouldn’t leave her with any





money in their will even though she raised their children and grand children while on her





hands and knees cleaning, scrubbing, cooking, ironing clothes, running to the store to get





groceries, and doing whatever they asked her to do. When I was a child she would take





me to some of the houses that she worked at and I didn’t want to leave. They were 2 and





some times 3 story mansions. I was amazed because I had only seen those type of homes





on television. I wanted that. That was the life I wanted. I would play with the kids who





lived their while my grandmother worked. I would often stop and stare at her walking up





and down those stairs. You could see the pain in her eyes from the arthritis in her arms,





legs, and back. I wanted to give her a better life because she had been working so hard for





so long. And she had to raise 6 children by herself. My mother was the oldest child so it





was all on her once she became old enough to run the house. The older I got, the more I





began to realize how desperately poor we were. My first dream was to become a pro


football player. It wasn’t long until that dream changed and I wanted to be the biggest





dope boy in the world. I wanted to get my family out of the hood. I wanted to give my 2





little brothers, Terence and El’Leonte, a better chance at life to be successful. I wanted to





buy a house for my mother and grandmother and be the man in their life that they never





had. These thoughts would flood my mind after every piece of crack I sold or after every





robbery I would do, or after every car I stole. I would try to justify my wrong by





explaining to God that my intentions were good. But I knew better. I was asking God to





bless me while at the same time I was killing others with absolutely no remorse what so





ever. I mean, how could I expect God to answer my prayers when all I did was cause





chaos in the lives of his other children. I knew the only way to get the blessings that God





had for me was to completely change my life and give my life to him. My heart was





crying out for JESUS but my pockets were crying out for money because the devil had





my mind stuck on greed. I went home and took a long , hot bath and soaked in the Jacuzzi





tub. The kids were in their rooms fast asleep resting up for school the next morning. I





dried off and got into my empty bed. I was on my back staring up at an empty dark





ceiling, asking God to forgive me for the many sins that I had done in my life. I often





talked to God when I was alone because going to Heaven was apart of my life plan from





the beginning. But I knew in order to get there, I had to repent and become a soldier for





the Lord. Suddenly my phone rung. “Hello”? It was a nigga named Fat Keith on the other





end saying he wanted to buy 3 ounces of coke. I told him to meet me at the trap which





was walking distance from my house. I threw on some clothes and jumped on my bike so





I could get there before him because I had to break down the 3 ounces off of a brick that I





had hid in the trap house. When I got to the trap, I opened up the door and turned on the


lights to grab the scale and start weighing the 3 ounces. I had just finished vacuum sealing





the work when I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed the AK47 from under the kitchen





sink and headed to the door to let him in. I wanted him to see my fire incase he had any





slick ideas at that time of night. I checked the video monitor from my surveillance





cameras that I had around the front of the trap to make sure he was alone. After that I





went up to the door and looked into the peep hole to double check that he was alone. I





stood there with one eye looking through the peep hole for about 5 seconds while





clutching my AK but for some reason I couldn’t see anything but darkness. It was strange





because my motion light was on and shining bright on the outside. I yelled “Bruh”!!!





from behind the door while still trying to see out of the peephole. All of a sudden





I heard an ear piercing explosion. The ground disappeared beneath my feat and I saw a





bright light , brighter than the sun in my face and it burned hotter than any heat that I had





ever felt. I flew back head first and the back of my head slammed violently into the tile on





the floor. When I gained consciousness , I was on my back and my face was numb and





wet. I felt my face and there was a whole the size of my hand where my left eye used to





be. I struggled to get up but I could barley see at all. Everything was dark and my face





and clothes were soaked with blood. I walked out of the door that had been shot through





and broken down. This nigga Keith shot me in my face through the door while I was





looking through the peephole. Then he kicked my door down and took my dope and my





AK47. I was struggling to make it home to check on my kids and get help. When I made





it to my house , which was about a 5 minute walk around the corner, my alarm was going





off and my front door was wide open. I ran in to check on my kids and all I seen was





blood everywhere and my house was torn apart and ransacked. I ran from room to room


screaming their names with tears in my eyes. The faster my heart raced, the more blood





started to gush from the massive wound in my face. I ran to my bedroom to get my pistol





and when I opened the door, they were all lined up…. One by one…. Kneeling down





next to one another.. Praying. They were repeating 2Samuel Ch.22 Verse.33





“GOD IS MY STRENGTH AND POWER: AND HE MAKETH MY WAY PERFECT.





Tears of joy and relief rolled down my eyes and I knelt down next to them and began to





say Thank you Jesus while repeating the prayer that they were saying. I collapsed onto the





floor and blacked out while saying the prayer. “GOD IS MY STRENGTH AND





POWER: AND HE MAKETH MY WAY PERFECT. “GOD IS MY STRENGTH AND





POWER: AND HE MAKETH MY WAY PERFECT. “GOD IS MY STRENGTH AND





POWER: AND HE MAKETH MY WAY PERFECT. “GOD IS MY SRENGTH AND





POWER: AND HE MAKETH MY WAY PERFECT.





I woke up in a cold sweat and grabbed the left side of my face. I sat up in the middle of





my bed and felt my chest. My heart was beating 100 miles per hour. It was a dream!!!! I





got on my knees and started to pray. I told God how grateful I was for the many blessings





he had given me and how thankful I was that he had spared me from disease, prison, and





death. But I also knew that I had a mission. And that mission is to spread the word about





the goodness and mercy of Jesus Christ. As well as use my experiences to reach the youth





because these children need someone to show them another way . And If I could do it, of





all people, then there is absolutely no reason why anyone else can’t do it. I had spent my





entire life trying to sell dope and commit crimes in order to have a perfect life. And all





along all I had to do was put it all in HIS hands. He Maketh my way perfect because HIS





way is now my way. Thank You Jesus.



Previous
This is the oldest page
Thanks for your comment